Special times require special solutions: the safety and health of our students, workshop leaders and other participants is our top priority. For this reason, we had to adjust our plans. With regard to the latest developments related to the coronavirus, we have decided to hold this year’s Creative Media Summer School (29 June – 3 July 2020) entirely as a virtual event. Registration is already closed.
Monday, 29 June 2020 | 9:00 a.m.
Official opening (online)
- Presentation of the workshops and workshop leaders
- Start of workshops
Monday, 29 June 2020 to Thursday, 2 July 2020 | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Arduino Interactive – Digital Camera Hack, Recreation & Experiment
- Blockchain, IoT & AI – Industry Meets Makers
- Natural Environments with Maya Paint Effects
- Procedural Audio in Animation
- Smart Contracts: token creation with ERC20
- Telling Stories with Data
- Visualization of teaching and learning videos without narration
Friday, 3 July 2020 | 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Workshops and closing event (online)
- Project presentations