Online via Zoom
Within the framework of this workshop, top industrial companies facilitate the entry into the joint CO-creation process by inviting and supporting innovative makers – start-ups, SMEs, freelance developers, students and pupils – bringing together the different fields of expertise.
What will be developed?
- Solutions for specific problems or current challenges of the industry
- New application options or business areas for existing products, solutions or ideas
- Ideas for innovative products, solutions or business models with future potential
- Video conference-capable laptop
- Internet access
- Enthusiasm for innovation and experimentation
Parts of this workshop are carried out using the online tool Zoom. Further information regarding the tool and its privacy protection statement can be found here.
The best results will be rewarded – depending on the different briefing concepts and profiles of the participating makers and industrial companies – and then collaboratively further developed.
Organizer and further information:
The Digital Makers Hub is supported through the „Digital Innovation Hubs in Österreich“ programme of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs.